PDP Training in Gurgaon
The Professional Development Program, part of Rockefeller Institute , supports and enhances the public policy mission of the State through training, research, and evaluation studies and its commitment to continuing professional education and extended learning. Now one of the largest institional-based continuing professional education programs in the nation.
Many business schools regard the personal development of students as an option. We, in contrast, integrate it into the Programme itself through our acclaimed Personality Development Programme (PDP), which is an integral part of our Programmes.
1. Basic of Grammars -20 hrs.
2. Understanding Personality Development -40 min.
3. Attitude and Behavior -40 min.
4. Habits- 3 hrs.
- 7 Most Famous successful habits.
- 8th habit by (Stephen R. Covey)
5. Wisdom and Discretion -90 min.
6. Stress Management (Boss-Ross) -2 hrs.
7. Courage (Physical and Morale) -90 min.
8. Power of Human Beings (choice, thoughts and will power) 2 hrs. (depends upon strength of batch size)
9. Confidence and its building -2 hrs.
10. Personal and Time Management -90 min.
11. Understanding mind and its regulation -1 hrs.
12. Discipline and obedience -1hrs.
13. Leadership and Manger ship -1 hrs.
14. Communication Skills -2 hrs.
15. Memory Enhancement -40 min.
16. Interpersonal Relations -2 hrs.
17. Motivation -40 min.
18. Health, Happiness and Peace in Life -90 min.
19. Consciousness and World Peace -2 hrs.
M-36(Basement), Near Corporation Bank, OLD DLF Colony, Sec-14, Gurgaon, Haryana
Sarita Palace, 2nd Floor, Hinoo Chowk, Opposite Hanuman Mandir, Ranchi, Jharkhand